For our People
Our employees are our greatest asset. Products of great quality, innovation and continuous improvement are only possible with the abilities and skills of our people. At FIPROS we put special emphasis on securing a safe, healthy, friendly and motivating work environment with the possibility to constantly learn, develop and challenge yourself. Our strong base of numerous long-term employees demonstrates the high degree of employee loyalty and satisfaction.
At FIPROS, we offer our people...
- continuous improvements in easing physical strains for our workers and ensuring ergonomically correct workstations.
- frequent possibilities for further training and education and free access to a e-learning platform.
- an international context with approximately 10 different nationalities.
- language courses for our international colleagues.
- physiotherapy on site.
- a comprehensive health insurance program.
- a good team spirit and trust amongst each other.
- regular team events and celebrations.
- fresh fruit and refreshments for all.
For our Local Community
FIPROS is located in the small town Sønderby on the island of Funen and is one of the most important employers in the area. FIPROS A/S, as well as the newly built production site for FIPROS Nutrition ApS, create employment for about 100 people from the region. FIPROS also engages in and sponsors local activities such as sport events and local celebrations, participates in the development of young people and supports charity initiatives.
At FIPROS, we...
- create local employment.
- offer young trainees’ apprenticeships in the field of production, maintenance, administration and IT.
- work with wage subsidies and flex employees.
- support local events, initiatives and sport clubs.
- facilitate local activities such as school visits at our production site.
- participate in initiatives such as “lead the talent” - were we help young graduate “talents” in getting started on the job market.
- support diverse charity initiatives like the “Red barnet”, “Livredder” and "Danske Hospitalsklovne" .
For our Environment
It goes without saying that we must do our very best to work and produce in the most environment- and climate- friendly way possible. The way to perfection is long but by making small steps of improvement on a continuous basis we will eventually reach our goal of exclusively operating with highly efficient, energy and water saving equipment, reducing waste and CO2 emissions to a minimum and promoting sustainable packaging.
Currently, FIPROS already…
- has a brand new state of the art production site that uses gravity as a means of transportation - considerably decreasing energy consumption.
- is constantly optimising and modernising its prodcution processes in order to increase efficiency.
- has implemented a digital tool for order, production and freight processing, considerably decreasing the use of paper.
- sources locally wherever possible.
- is a partner for numerous organic/sustainable food companies thus indirectly promoting organic/ sustainable agriculture.